What is your favorite weapon?

Thursday, August 13, 2009

On the road finally

me finally left home no more stuff to find only sadness left

me tried to get a job but the red riders didnt even talk to me

met some uder peples one talked so much me wanted to pull out his tung

one with wolf smelled really bad

uders were okay for humens me guess

we gots a job to take some majik stuf to anuder town

some stupid people ataks us me smashed tree of dehm good

we gots a few coins and sum chain male that may fit me if me getz fixed up

it was fun smashing and not hearing so much talking but then he talked and talked and talked

me no mind talk if you have sumting to say

Da was right most peple not to civilized

most upseting ting for me was me think me met a half-orc like me, but me not sure she just may be a prety humen she did sond like a dog drowning when she talkd to the litle dark humen so me confused me not know what to say

No comments:

Post a Comment