What is your favorite weapon?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Job Well Done

da group finished da job da udder day

we made some coin and me got da worse gas of me life me was warned not to eat da mutton pie, but me love mutton pie, I tought me would never stop farting and da smell was enough to wilt pine trees, me had to trow away me skivies

me feeling so many new tings, da world is so much bigger and different than me tought Da protected me from da real world me so confused

meeting Soka makes tings warm and fuzzy me loved watchin her climb down the notty rope, da way her hips moved like she was dancing me chain mail got tight

but noting me can do about it, me maybe an outcast noblemans son but me still a noble me sure she is beneath me notice

me need to focus on da next job and see wat is be behind da door

No comments:

Post a Comment