What is your favorite weapon?

Monday, October 26, 2009

Bad memoryes

Me tought me was tuff, me tought me over Da's deth and da beating da townfoks gave me,

Me was so wrong, da kobolds dat jumped me made me remember da beating made me remember my Da dying me so sad, me wantz to cry but orces and menes don't cry when wez growz up

Me couldn't sleep so me crept back to where da litle wite dragon is at and me skinned it and tok the feetes and da tail, me can only find peace in killing and working on da tings me kiled.  Me went back to some of da kobolds and pulled out some of der dog lik teth, me not sure what me will do but maybe me make a necklace or bracelt and give to me Ma when me findz her

If da dreamz don't stop soon, me might have to smoke some of the stinkin weed  Me need ale. Me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment